Installing Diesel Particulate Filters might be necessary for many urban trucks as clean-air efforts continue.
- Berg, Tom
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 80-83 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Emission control devices; Maintenance; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Diesel particulate filters
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01149835
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 12:03PM