Playing for peanuts
Subtitle: An investigation of the second tier (21-50) container shipping companies reveals a diverse mix of carriers spanning regional, feeder and multipurpose operations. But asks John Fossey and Lefke Kerr, do any of these have a realistic chance of entering the premier league and what are their survival prospects given the current, tough trading conditions?
- FOSSEY, JOHN
- Kerr, Lefke
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 48-49 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Containerships; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01149810
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 12:01PM