Does size really matter?
Subtitle: As is well known, ocean carriers have been trying to get rid of unwanted vessel capacity as fast as possible. But this year's CI analysis of the top 20 fleets on September 2009, shows that all is not what it seems. Matthew Beddow and Lefke Kerr report.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BEDDOW, MATTHEW
- Kerr, Lefke
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 41-47 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Containerships; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01149809
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 12:01PM