Understanding red light cameras
Subtitle: The more you and your drivers know about how red light cameras work, the less you'll have to fear them.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-23 : ill.
- Volume: 2
- Issue Number: 6
- TRT Terms: Interchanges and intersections; Photography; Red light running; Roads; Safety; Traffic engineering
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01149797
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 12:01PM