Achieving success with large-scale lean
Subtitle: The complexity of today's supply chains makes its difficult enough to extend lean principles beyond the factory and across an enterprise. Doing so across multiple entities up and down an entire supply chain is very tough indeed. But some companies are having success with "large-scale lean." Here's a look at what the leaders are doing and how to make this breakthrough technique work for you.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Cohen, Shoshanah
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 42-48 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01149763
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 11:59AM