Talent development : getting the most from internship programs
Subtitle: Talent recruitment and retention has become one of the most pressing challenges for supply chain executives and the companies they work for. One effective way of meeting that challenge is through a well-structured, professional internship program. The eight action steps outlined here--with the accompanying spotlight on Amway's successful program--will help you maximize your supply chain internship program for long-term results.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- COOK, ROBERT LORIN
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-41 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Education and training; Logistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Internships
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01149762
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 11:59AM