Why the leaders love value chain management
Subtitle: Value chain management has existed as a concept for years. But only now it is beginning to emerge as a practicality, driven by new technology enablers and by the toughest downturn in decades. Here's a quick glimpse of which companies are closest to the value chain vision--and why a value approach to supply chain management makes eminent business sense.
- Harbert, Tam
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 12-17 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01149752
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 11:58AM