Keeping an eye on ballast water
Subtitle: The U.S. Coast Guard has published proposed rules to prevent the introduction of nonindigenous invasive species during ballast water exchange.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Cook, H Clayton
- Publication Date: 2009-10
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 33-36 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Ships); Control; Environmental impacts; Prevention; Purification; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Animal introduction; Aquatic pests; Discharge of ballast water
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Environment; Maintenance and Preservation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01149744
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 11:58AM