7th annual global supply chain survey : progress despite the downturn
Subtitle: Times are tough. But despite that (or maybe because of it), supply chain management continues to make a positive mark on the business. That's a key conclusion of our seventh annual global survey. Over the past year, companies have been looking to their supply chains -- and in particular, their sourcing and procurement functions -- to cut costs and grow revenues. And to large degree, the supply chain has delivered.
- POIRIER, CHARLES C
- Swink, Morgan L
- QUINN, FRANCIS J
- Publication Date: 2009-10
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 26-33 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01149710
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 11:56AM