Subtitle: Taiwan's port of Kaohsiung has hit back at the indictment of several officials for allegedly inflating container volumes to meet government targets. Whatever the truth of the matter, the case illustrates the pressure the port is under to perform as Rebecca Moore reports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2009-10
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 45 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors
- Geographic Terms: Kaohsiung (Taiwan); Taiwan
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01149675
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 11:54AM