Subtitle: Niche ocean carriers are at risk of being squeezed out of the market in the current economic climate -- but Taiwan's Wan Hai Lines believes that it is in a strong position to ride out the current downturn. Tony Chow, the carrier's ceo explained to Rebecca Moore why.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2009-10
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 36-37 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01149671
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 1 2010 11:54AM