HANDBOOK ON SANITATION OF RAILROAD PASSENGER CARS. STANDARDS OF SANITATION APPLICABLE TO THE CONSTRUCTION, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF RAILROAD PASSENGER AND DINING CARS
The handbook is designed to serve as a guide to persons who must apply recognized principles of sanitation to dining car construction, operation, and maintenance.
Public Health ServiceDepartment of Health, Education and Welfare
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1964
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Handbooks; Manuals; Railroad cars; Sanitary engineering; Sewerage structures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sanitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Epal
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046272
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM