HANDBOOK ON SANITATION OF RAILROAD SERVICING AREAS. DESIGN AND OPERATION OF SANITATION FACILITIES FOR SERVICING RAILROAD PASSENGER CARS
The report is one of a set of three handbooks on railroad sanitation standards prepared by the Public Health Service. The standards of sanitary practice appearing in this publication, a handbook entitled 'Railroad Servicing Areas,' are intended for use as guides by (1) persons who design and operate railroad servicing equipment and facilities, and by (2) health department representatives and others who make periodic investigations or inspections of facilities and operations in servicing areas.
Public Health ServiceDepartment of Health, Education and Welfare
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1951
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Handbooks; Passenger cars; Railroad cars; Regulations; Sanitary engineering; Service stations; Sewerage structures; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sanitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Epal; Passenger car servicing facilities
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00046270
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PHS-Pub-66
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM