TEST AND EVALUATION OF THE AMF INC. AND FAIRCHILD INDUSTRIES EXPERIMENTAL SAFETY VEHICLES. VOLUME 3. ESV PROGRAM SUMMARY
The Accident Avoidance Evaluation of the Experimental Safety Vehicles was accomplished through a series of tests designed to provide objective and quantitative measures of performance. The test procedures are given; design characteristics of the vehicles are listed.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $27.50/set of 4 reports as PB-219 060-SET.
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 616 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking; Bumpers; Crashworthiness; Design; Experimental vehicles; Human factors engineering; Impact tests; Instrument panels; Internal combustion engines; Nondestructive tests; Overturning; Passenger vehicles; Performance tests; Rollover crashes; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Safety vehicles; Specifications; Steering; Vehicle compartments; Vehicle interiors; Visibility
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhsb; Overturn; Roll over
- Subject Areas: Design; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00046268
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 21310-72-23-Vol-3 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-10187
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM