MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS--DETAILED REPORTS FROM JULY 1, 1972 TO SEPTEMBER 30, 1972
The report contains details of recall campaigns as submitted by vehicle and equipment manufacturers.
- See also report dated Aug 72, PB-213 551.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 703 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Failure; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Quality control; Recall campaigns; Safety; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhsb
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-820-240
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM