HIGHWAY STATISTICS, 1971
The publication presents the 1971 statistical and analytical tables of general interest on motor fuel, motor vehicles, driver licensing, highway-user taxation, State highway finance, highway mileage, and Federal aid for highways; and 1970 highway finance data for municipalities, counties, townships, and other units of local government. The Highway Statistics series has been published annually beginning with 1945. (Author)
- See also PB-206 547.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 253 p.
- TRT Terms: Financing; Fuel consumption; Highways; Interstate highways; Licenses; Local government; Motor vehicles; Revenues; Roads; State government; Statistics; Tables (Data); Taxes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046250
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual Rpt
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM