THE FAIRCHILD ESV (EXPERIMENTAL SAFETY VEHICLE) FAMILY SEDAN. VOLUME 3
Volume 3 contains a summary of other tasks, including a description of the manufacturing operations, that were required for the successful completion of the ESV program.
- See also Volume 2, PB-218469, TRIS #046244.
Fairchild Industries, IncorporatedFairchild-Republic Division
Farmingdale, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1972-5-25
- Pagination: 96 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Design; Injuries; Manufacturing; Safety; Safety vehicles; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Fairchild family sedan; Nhsb
- Subject Areas: Design; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046245
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EV127R0005-Vol-2 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-00050
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM