THE FAIRCHILD ESV (EXPERIMENTAL SAFETY VEHICLE) FAMILY SEDAN. VOLUME 2
Volume 2 contains additional supporting analytical and test data to substantiate the expected ESV perf in safety areas of accident avoidance and crash injury reduction.
- See also Volume 1, PB218468 TRIS #046243, and Volume 3, PB-218470, TRIS #046245.
Fairchild Industries, IncorporatedFairchild-Republic Division
Farmingdale, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1972-5-25
- Pagination: 303 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Design; Injuries; Passenger vehicles; Reduction (Chemistry); Safety; Safety vehicles; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Fairchild family sedan; Nhsb; Reduction
- Subject Areas: Design; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046244
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EV127R0005-Vol-2 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-00050
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM