Experts say tax-saving opportunities abound for trucking companies, despite weak profits. -- Accounting changes offer benefits to both employers and drivers. -- Fleets could face pitfalls as states search for new revenue.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Watson, Rip
- Publication Date: 2009-11-30
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 1+ : ill.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Taxation; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01147742
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 4 2010 11:07AM