TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT
The 'Transportation Safety Information Report,' published quarterly, is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. Each report presents current safety data on transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis over a 2-year period.
- Quarterly Reports. Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; single copy price PC$9.00, MF$3.00; all others write for quote.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Boats; Casualties; Crash data; Crashes; Fatalities; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Highway transportation; Information organization; Injuries; Maritime crashes; Periodicals; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Safety; Statistics; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Casualty data; Rapid transit railways; Ship casualties; Transportation information
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00199086
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1980 12:00AM