Broken bolts can be expensive
Subtitle: Although it may not happen very often, shaft coupling failure can have enormous consequences--that is the warning sounded in a papers published recently by Polski Rejestr Statkow (PRS), the Polish classification society.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 32 : ill.
- Fairplay. Solutions
- Publisher: Lloyd's Register-Fairplay
- TRT Terms: Engines; Propellers; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Couplings
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01147688
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 4 2010 11:04AM