PETROLEUM MARKET SHARES, 1979. MONTHLY REPORTS
This is one of a continuing series of reports of monitored monthly changes in the refiner sales distribution and the retail market shares of selected refined petroleum products. Estimates of volume sales and market shares are based on monthly sample surveys of refiners and independent marketers.
- Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; all others write for quote. Also available in single copies.
Department of Energy1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation fuels; Data collection; Distillates; Economic conditions; Fuel oils; Gasoline; Jet engine fuels; Market research; Market surveys; Petroleum products; Propane; Refining; Residual oils; Retail trade; Sales; Statistics; Surveys; Tables (Data)
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic surveys
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00197923
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1980 12:00AM