ENERGY CONSERVATION UPDATE, 1979
The subject matter covered includes energy conservation technology in buildings, transportation and propulsion, and industry, energy policy, waste processing plants and equipment, energy storage, energy conversion, advanced automotive systems, combustion systems, power cycles, synthetic fuels, and power transmission.
- There are 12 issues. Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $27.50/year; all others write for quote. Single copies also available in paper or microfiche.
Department of EnergyTechnical Information Center
Oak Ridge, TN United States
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Building; Combustion; Electric power transmission; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Energy conversion; Energy storage systems; Ground cover; Handling and storage; Industries; Policy; Rankine engines; Storage facilities; Synthetic fuels; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Rankine cycle
- Subject Areas: Energy; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00197922
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM