THE FAIRCHILD ESV (EXPERIMENTAL SAFETY VEHICLE) FAMILY SEDAN. VOLUME 1
Volume 1 contains a detailed description of the final delivered ESV Prototype System together with the rationale for the design and the rationale for design decisions.
- See also Volume 2, PB-218469, TRIS #046244.
Fairchild Industries, IncorporatedFairchild-Republic Division
Farmingdale, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1972-5-25
- Pagination: 328 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Design; Injuries; Passenger vehicles; Reduction (Chemistry); Safety; Safety vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Fairchild family sedan; Nhsb; Reduction
- Subject Areas: Design; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046243
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EV127R0005-Vol-1 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-00050
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM