Lost in translation
Subtitle: Shippers, regulatory agencies attempt to decipher China's container carrier rate-filing rule, while carriers simply comply. Sidebar: China's freight rate index : Shanghai Shipping Exchange plans derivatives for container shipping.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- DUPIN, CHRIS
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 24-27 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Laws and legislation; Rates; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: China
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01147617
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 4 2010 10:59AM