REVIEW OF ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING REQUIREMENTS AT DART AND DAST
This report is the result of a project to assist the Delaware Transportation Authority in determining the electronic data processing requirements of Delaware Transportation Authority for Regional Transit (DART) and Delaware Transportation Authority for Specialized Transit (DAST). The report provides an overview of the project, and preliminary information requirements for each of the Authorities proposed computer applications systems, cost estimates and an implementation plan. Comments provided by the Authorities have been incorporated into this report. The principal recommendation is, based on the estimated volumes outlined in the report, to use a small business computer, to be located at DART, with a communication line to link the Authorities.
- Research performed by Price Waterhouse and Company.
Delaware Transportation AuthorityP.O. Box 778
Dover, DE United States 19901
- Publication Date: 1979-3-21
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Computers; Data communications; Information processing; Recommendations; Regional transportation; Specifications; State departments of transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Special service
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00197139
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 7 1982 12:00AM