Finding your way
Subtitle: Medium-duty commercial truck buyers will have fewer brands and models from which to choose next year. Throw new emission regulations, higher prices and a slow economy into the mix and it means that fleet managers will have to step carefully as they manage operations.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- GALLIGAN, JIM
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 14-16 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01147581
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 4 2010 10:57AM