Ship repair and conversion
Mid-size German yards bag conversion/repair jobs. -- Slight decrease at Lisnave. -- Diversification beats the squeeze for NI yard. -- Laser scanning assists repair and conversion planning. -- Finding practical solutions to problems at sea. -- Business as usual at A&P. -- Hat-trick first for Dales. -- ASRY and Wartsila enter into technical service agreement. -- LNG bonanza at Navantia. -- Dubai yard renews BP agreement. -- Cruise ship repairs tax experts in Kiel. -- DW-Dubai expands FPSO capacity. -- MWB conversions delayed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 36-45 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Maritime industry; Shipbuilding; Ships
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01147559
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 4 2010 10:56AM