Subtitle: The A319 pilots were powerless to rectify an electrical system gone haywire.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Failure of electrical system during flight from Alicante, Spain to Bristol, England, Sept. 15, 2006.
- Lacagnina, Mark
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-21 : ill.
- AeroSafety world
- Volume: 4
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Electrical equipment; Jet transports
- Identifier Terms: Airbus A319
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01147517
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 4 2010 10:54AM