Subtitle: While the backlog is very strong at 1,496 aircraft, the current economic environment requires that two factors be considered: (1) calls for production cutbacks by major lessors; and (2) the timing of a narrow-body replacement.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Rehrmann, Stephen P
- Publication Date: 2009-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 52-54 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Jet transports
- Identifier Terms: Boeing 737 aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01147515
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 4 2010 10:54AM