FATAL AND INJURY ACCIDENT RATES ON FEDERAL-AID AND OTHER HIGHWAY SYSTEMS/1971
The statistics in this series of annual reports are compiled from summaries of fatal and personal injury accident data and exposure data submitted to the Federal Highway Administration by the State highway departments. The reports contain numbers of fatal accidents, injury accidents, fatalities and injuries--and associated rates--classified by State and highway system for rural and urban areas. These reports are published as basic reference material for users of motor-vehicle traffic accident statistics. (Author)
- Record URL:
- See also report dated 1971, PB-206 152.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Fatalities; Highways; Injuries; Rural areas; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mortality; Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00046238
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual Rpt
- Files: NTIS, NTL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 2003 12:00AM