AIRPORT TERMINALS REFERENCE MANUAL
Recommendations are presented in this manual which are applicable to both domestic and international airport terminal complexes which include both passenger and cargo terminal buildings, as well as adjacent airside and landside areas with their associated facilities. The various facets of airport terminal planning are considered in relation to the present and future generation of jet aircraft, and with particular emphasis on airlines' functional requirements.
- Address requests for information to the Assistant Director General--Technical
International Air Transport AssociationIBM Building, 5 Place Ville Marie
Montreal 113, PQ Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Airport terminals; Baggage; Baggage handling; Cargo facilities; Concourses (Airports); Freight terminals; Intermodal terminals; Location; Manuals; Passenger terminals; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Aprons; Terminal concourse; Terminal design
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Freight Transportation; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00196490
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 6th Ed.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM