PROCEEDINGS OF THE 2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BEHAVIOUR OF OFFSHORE STRUCTURES
Covers waves, currents and fluid loading, the statics and dynamics of structures, material properties and behaviour, soil mechanics and foundation engineering. The emphasis is placed on fundamental research and the experience gained in applying results to the behaviour of fixed and floating structures in exposed, offshore areas.
- This is a planned publication which will be available in 1980.
British Hydromechanics Research AssociationCranfield MK43 0AJ, Bedfordshire, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Floating structures; Fluid dynamics; Force; Foundations; Ocean currents; Offshore structures; Soil structure interaction; Static loads; Structural analysis; Structural mechanics; Waves
- Uncontrolled Terms: Floating bodies; Structural response
- Old TRIS Terms: Current forces; Fluid loading effects; Foundations (Structures); Static loading; Wave forces on structures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00196206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Hydromechanics Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1979 12:00AM