MARITIME ADMINISTRATION UNIVERSITY RESEARCH PROGRAM-1979
The Maritime Administration is sponsoring a University Research Program to gain knowledge of the innovations needed for meeting the unknown challenges of the future and to improve understanding of the problems, theories and values needed for long-term planning of its R&D effort. The University Research Program operates through an annual solicitation for research proposals. Proposals submitted under the Program should deal with one of the following general areas: Marine Transportation Economics, Maritime Technology, Ship Production, Ship Operations, and Ports and Municipal Support. All technical questions concerning the program should be directed to MarAd at the address below.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Economics; Long range planning; Port operations; Ports; Research; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Transportation; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Maritime research; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00196196
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1979 12:00AM