2009 top 50 logistics companies
3PL revenue on track to fall 8.8% in '09 / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Pouring logistics clout into milk runs : collaborative distribution grows as supplier markets contract / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Warehouse services : finding fulfillment on the way to delivery / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- The 2009 Transport Topics 50 top logistics companies. -- List reflects transition in market as revenue shows signs of recovery / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Logistics industry getting financial and strategic help from government / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Some brokerage firms enjoy double-digit revenue growth / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Top 25 freight brokerage firms. -- Doing more for the customer / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Reefer-warehouse activities suggest sector consolidation / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Top 25 warehousing firms. -- Freight forwarders make global adjustments / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Top 25 freight forwarders. -- Shrinking fleets may belie health of dedicated carriage / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Top 25 dedicated contract carriers. -- Railroads post top gains among freight carriers / by Daniel P. Bearth. -- Top 50 freight transportation firms. -- Rising governmental protectionism a growing concern for global trade / by Daniel P. Bearth.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-11-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. : ill.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Logistics; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01145867
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:24AM