Serving customers in every major time zone with a clear environmental commitment
Subtitle: Pacific Basin operates one of the largest Handysize fleets in the world -- 64 vessels. Its total fleet is approaching 100 vessels, about half of which are owned by the company while the rest are chartered. It has a network of offices around the world and can provide fully integrated services to all customers in the major time zones. Pacific Basin has an overall goal to be at the forefront of the industry on environmental matters and intends to maintain an industry leadership position, where feasible, in the research, testing and adoption of environmentally beneficial marine sector technology as this develops in coming years.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2008-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-31 : ill.
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Ship lines
- Accession Number: 01145835
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:22AM