Mixing boxes and bulk
Subtitle: Rather than lay up ships, some container ship operators are looking to carry cargoes more suited to other veessel types. Solutions considers some of the potential problems associated with this activity.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 48 : ill.
- Fairplay. Solutions
- Publisher: Lloyd's Register-Fairplay
- TRT Terms: Containerships; Safety; Stowage
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01145801
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:21AM