Chouest "stretches" its ambitions
Subtitle: With its 280 ft OSV newbuild program winding down, Edison Chouest decided to go one step further and 20 ft longer by building a dozen 300 ft OSV's.
- BLENKEY, NICK
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 13-20 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Maritime industry; Offshore support vessels; Shipbuilding
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01145777
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:20AM