An update on the state of supply chain education
Subtitle: Universities, professional associations, and publications all have a role to play in developing the supply chain leaders of the future. But how effectively are they stepping up to the task? Updated research conducted among both supply chain practitioners and educators show that they're making an effort. But greater, faster progress needs to be made if we are to meet tomorrow's leadership challenge.
- FAWCETT, STANLEY E
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 36-42 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics; Universities and colleges
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01145751
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:19AM