Vested outsourcing : a better way to outsource
Subtitle: Why do so many outsourcing relationships fail to achieve anything near their real potential? One big reason is that they are based on a "What's in it for me" philosophy. Vested Outsourcing changes all that. It encourages both parties to act for mutual benefit--and in the process lays the foundation for sustained success. The five rules of Vested Outsourcing presented here show how.
- VITASEK, KATE
- LEDYARD, MIKE
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 20-27 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Contracting out; Logistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01145742
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:18AM