Subtitle: With signs that the market for terminal tractors is stabilising, manufacturers are positioning themselves to secure new orders, writes Benedict Young.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- YOUNG, BENEDICT
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 17-21 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Containerization; Equipment; Truck tractors
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01145709
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:17AM