The winner takes all
Subtitle: Two main ports serve India's largest commercial city, Mumbai, and a vast hinterland beyond, but each has huge challenges to overcome and each needs to come up with its own business plan for survival. Ragu Dayal reports.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Dayal, Ragu
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations; Maps;
- Pagination: p. 49-50 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors
- Geographic Terms: India; Mumbai (India)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01145661
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:15AM