Subtitle: Overseas exporters looking to ship their goods to the important Italian markets of Milan and Turin have had to cope with much adversity in Genoa. Matthew Beddow explains why, and examines how Savona-Vado could shake things up.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BEDDOW, MATTHEW
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations; Maps;
- Pagination: p. 47-48 : ill., map.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors
- Geographic Terms: Genoa (Italy); Italy
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01145660
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:15AM