Subtitle: Cargo volumes on the westbound leg of the transpacific trade have fluctuated wildly over the past year, from the highs of 12 months ago to the current low point. Rebecca Moore reports on how the ocean carriers have responded to the situation and assesses the route's future prospects.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Moore, Rebecca
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 32-33 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: Pacific Area
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01145652
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:14AM