GE Capital Fleet Services foresees a 'reset' in fleet management
Subtitle: GE believes a "reset" has occurred in the macroeconomy that will ultimately transform the fleet industry. That is, the way business was conducted prior to the economic crisis won't work in today's new world. GE is taking this reset opportunity to reposition its business.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Interview with Clarence Nunn, John Righini, and Jeff Schleschinger.
- ANTICH, MIKE
- Publication Date: 2009-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-38 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Management; Vehicle fleets
- Identifier Terms: Nunn, Clarence; Righini, John; Schleschinger, Jeff
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management;
- Accession Number: 01145601
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:12AM