Subtitle: Global duty free and travel retail sales jumped by 8.8% to $37 billion in 2008, with airport shops accounting for $21.8 billion worth of business or 60% of all transactions.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 55 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Retail trade; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Duty-free importation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 01145555
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:10AM