Thunder Bay bucks the trend
Subtitle: While Great Lakes ports brace themselves for the sharpest downturn in activity since the mid-1930s, Thunder Bay is experiencing a substantial increase in throughput, due mainly to a bumper grain harvest.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2009
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 41-44 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Dry bulk cargo; Harbors; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Ontario (Province); Thunder Bay (Canada)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01145517
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:09AM