Electronic stability control will be the new safety standard
Subtitle: Why electronic stability control has been called the greatest automotive safety innovation since the seat belt.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2008-9
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-29 : ill.
- Volume: 1
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Electronic equipment; Stability (Mechanics)
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01145511
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:08AM