Top 6 fleet trends in the medium-duty truck market
Subtitle: Medium-duty truck sales have declined sharply, as have resale values, due to the recession and the slowdown in new construction. Many fleets are extending service lives, which threatens to increase future maintenance costs.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- ANTICH, MIKE
- Publication Date: 2009-8
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-24 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Trucks; Vehicle fleets
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01145467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:06AM