Who are they kidding?
Subtitle: Corporate America and their lobbyists want to try and convince lawmakers that increasing truck size and weight is a good idea. Truckers know better.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Jones, Jami
- Publication Date: 2009-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-31 : ill.
- LAND LINE MAGAZINE
- Volume: 34
- Issue Number: 5
- TRT Terms: Laws and legislation; Size; Trucks; Weight
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Law; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01145408
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 2 2009 8:04AM